June 2017 Job Posting
Role: Bar-Backs and Beer Servers
Tioga-Sequoia is hiring for new Beer Garden Associates, must be available to work both evenings and weekends.
The Beer Garden is located in the heart of Downtown Fresno and works diligently to grow awareness of the community that is Downtown Fresno. The Beer Garden is a space for consumers to purchase Tioga-Sequoia beer, growlers, kegs and Tioga-Sequoia gear.
Position Objective: Providing top-notch customer service to patrons of the Beer Garden at Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company
Applicants Must be at least 21 years of age.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Speak enthusiastically and knowledgable about all Tioga-Sequoia’s beers
• Pour beer flight samplers, pints, glasses and growlers.
• Handle cash and card transactions. Operate register system
• Stock beer garden cooler, apparel, and other supplies as needed. Alert Beer Garden manager to needs and issues as they arise.
• Provide the best customer service possible to customers.
• Keep a clean and organized working environment.
• Assist with administrative and janitorial tasks as needed.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Team player with a positive attitude, cheerful disposition and excitement for craft beer.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work in fast pace environment.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Great organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
• Must be able to lift 55lbs.
This position will be based out of the Tioga-Sequoia Beer Garden in Fresno, CA (745 Fulton 93721)
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’d like to work for Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company, relevant experience and why you’d be a valuable addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to drop it by the Beer Garden during Beer Garden hours. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!