Primary Role: Security Personnel
Tioga-Sequoia is hiring for Beer Garden Security , must be available to work both evenings and weekends.
The Beer Garden is located in the heart of Downtown Fresno and works diligently to grow awareness of the community that is Downtown Fresno. The Beer Garden is a space for consumers to purchase Tioga-Sequoia beer, growlers, kegs and Tioga-Sequoia gear.
Position Objective: Providing top-notch saftey and concern for staff and to patrons of the Beer Garden at Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company
Applicants Must be at least 21 years of age.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Speak enthusiastically and knowledgeable about Tioga-Sequoia
• Monitor crowds that are inside of our establishment
• Handle checking IDs for age verification.
• Be able to help with situations or Alert Beer Garden manager of issues as they arise.
• Provide the best customer service possible to customers.
• Be able to work with with other hired on security teams during event days.
• Assist with administrative tasks as needed.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Team player with a positive attitude, cheerful disposition and excitement for craft beer.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Preferably having a Guard Card or other certifications with security ( Baton etc.)
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and fast paced environment.
• Great organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
• Must be able to lift 55lbs.
This position will be based out of the Tioga-Sequoia Beer Garden in Fresno, CA (745 Fulton 93728)
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’d like to work for Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company, relevant experience and why you’d be a valuable addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to drop it by the Beer Garden during Beer Garden hours. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!