20-25 hours per week
Summary of Position
Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company is currently looking for a passionate craft beer lover to help grow the company in our local market. This entry level part-time position will work closely with our Sales Manager to support the sales department on busy days, building displays, setting up events, hanging point of sales materials, and many other tasks assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as the Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Co Brand Representative and promote our positive company culture
• Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
• Coordinate and execute tailored market events (tastings, beer dinners, promotions and festivals) to drive sales to solidify and grow our account and customer base.
• Execute monthly/weekly goals as related to business activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google platforms
• Basic sales skills, Food and beverage experience or brewery knowledge desired – Strong desire to continue to grow professionally
• Must be enthusiastic, engaging, beer savvy, and organized with the ability to work independently
• Good written communication skills. Must be able to develop and produce all necessary written reports, business correspondence and presentations necessary to satisfy job requirements.
• Solid oral communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must. The candidate must know how to communicate to the various levels of our customer base: restaurant managers, accounts, distributors and the general public. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from these groups
• Must be able to work Thursday through Sunday
• Must have a clean driving record and valid driver license
• Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and good time management ability
• Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 30 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance.