JOIN THE TIOGA TRIBE!
Sales Assistant/Brand Representative
18-25 hours per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Co Brand Representative and promote our positive company culture
- Coordinate and execute tailored market events (tastings, beer dinners, promotions and festivals) to drive sales to solidify and grow our account and customer base.
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Execute monthly/weekly goals as related to business activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google platforms
- Basic sales skills, Food and beverage experience or brewery knowledge desired – Strong desire to continue to grow professionally
- Must be enthusiastic, engaging, beer savvy, and organized with the ability to work independently
- Good written communication skills. Must be able to develop and produce all necessary written reports, business correspondence and presentations necessary to satisfy job requirements.
- Solid oral communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must. The candidate must know how to communicate the various levels of our customer base: restaurant managers, accounts, distributors and the general public. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from these groups
- Must be able to work Thursday through Sunday
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver license
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and good time management ability
Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 30 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance.
If you are interested in the position, please submit a resume and cover letter to our team at email@example.com with the subject title “Sales Assistant/Brand Representative Position.”
Title: Packaging/Warehouse Associate
Full Time Position
Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company is seeking a self-motivated and hard-working individual to join our team. The ideal candidate should have good attention to detail and ability to work in a clean, organized, and efficient manner to accomplish assigned tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the areas of packaging/warehouse duties
- Assist and/or perform packaging of product on the Can Line, Bottling Line and Keg Line
- Running packaging equipment including setup, changeover, shutdown, and sanitation
- Assure equipment is well maintained and functioning properly
- Assist and/or perform in the repacking of product
- Assist and/or perform in all shipping and receiving duties as necessary
- Keep all work areas clean and organized
- Perform operator-level maintenance on equipment
- Assist with tracking the inventory of necessary packaging materials
- Operates forklift as needed
- All operators must be present and ready to perform their duties by the scheduled time and available to work a minimum of 2 hours of overtime if required
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Must be able to back truck in and out of receiving docks. Previous box truck driving experience desired
- Ability to meet physical challenges of working in a production brewery
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and occasionally be able to move 165lbs
- Ability to work with little supervision while maintaining safety and quality standards
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple processes at one time
- Ability to coordinate with other staff and departments according to schedule
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members throughout the brewery
- Strong alignment with company culture and values
- Must have a positive attitude
If you are interested in the position, please submit a resume and cover letter to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Packaging/Warehouse Position.”
Role: Beer Garden Team Member
The Beer Garden is located in the heart of Downtown Fresno and works diligently to grow awareness of the community that is Downtown Fresno. The Beer Garden is a space for consumers to purchase Tioga-Sequoia beer, growlers, kegs and Tioga-Sequoia gear.
Tioga-Sequoia is hiring for new Beer Garden Team Members. Must be available to work both evenings and weekends. It is considered a plus if available to work opening shifts Monday-Thursday with a start time of 12pm.
Position Objective: A Team Member would help the Beer GardenTaproom with day to day shifts and events, as well be a key part in the bigger events throughout the year (if they’re allowed within this year). We try to plan events as far ahead as possible so we would appreciate availability to assist us with bigger events to help out as needed.
Applicants Must be at least 21 years of age.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Speak enthusiastically and knowledgeably about all Tioga-Sequoia’s beers currently available.
- Pour beer flight samplers, pints, glasses, crowlers and growler
- Handle cash and card transactions (Operate register system)
- Stock beer garden cooler, apparel, and other supplies as needed.
- Provide the BEST customer service possible to customers.
- Keep a very clean and organized working environment.
- Assist with administrative and janitorial tasks as needed.
- Greet customers at Host stand, give clear explanation of Covid compliant requirements, and remain calm while handling a waitlist system, as needed.
- Set up the bar as directed by the Manager on Duty or Bartender.
- Wash Glassware and make sure there is always clean glassware or cups ready for Bartenders. Keep area behind the bar clean and orderly.
- Check Kegs, replace as needed, and stage full kegs for quick change according to volume.
- Hourly bathroom checks to ensure it is stocked and clean.
- Routine trash checks to ensure that any can ¾ full can is changed (increase frequency during event days).
- Wipe and clear tables to help keep the place neat and make it inviting for the next guest to take over the table.
- Fill Crowler/Growlers upon request of customers, or the other bartenders/managers.
- Assist customers with questions on merchandise or bottles.
- Clean any beer spills from customers that may create an unsafe environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Team player with a positive attitude, cheerful disposition and excitement for craft beer.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment/customer volume.
• Great organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
• Must be able to lift 55lbs.
This position will be based out of the Tioga-Sequoia Beer Garden in Fresno, CA at 745 Fulton St.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’d like to work for Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company, relevant experience, and why you’d be a valuable addition to our team to email@example.com , or feel free to drop it by the Beer Garden during Beer Garden hours. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!