JOIN THE TIOGA TRIBE!
Beer Garden Team Member
The Beer Garden Team Memeber is a team-oriented individual who represents Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company. Team members are responsible for creating a welcoming environment fir TS customers by providing industry leading service. This is accomplished with a customer oriented approach to the Beer Garden experience and being passion about TS products. This position will work directly with the General Manager and Assistant Manager.
The Beer Garden is located in the heart of Downtown Fresno and works diligently to grow awareness of the community that is Downtown Fresno. The Beer Garden is a space for consumers to purchase Tioga-Sequoia beer, growlers, kegs and Tioga-Sequoia gear.
Tioga-Sequoia is hiring for new Beer Garden Team Members. Must be available to work both evenings and weekends.
Applicants Must be at least 21 years of age.
This position will be based out of the Tioga-Sequoia Beer Garden in Fresno, CA at 745 Fulton St.
Will Report To: Beer Garden General Manager and Taproom Asistant Manager
Direct Reports: There are no direct reports for this position
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Speak enthusiastically and knowledgeably about all Tioga-Sequoia’s beers currently available.
- Pour beer flight samplers, pints, glasses, crowlers and growlers.
- Handle cash and card transactions (Operate register system)
- Stock beer garden cooler, apparel, and other supplies as needed.
- Provide the BEST customer service possible to customers.
- Keep a very clean and organized working environment.
- Assist with administrative and janitorial tasks.
- Set up the bar as directed by the Manager on Duty or Beer Garden Lead.
- Wash Glassware and make sure there is always clean glassware or cups ready for service. Keep area behind the bar clean and orderly.
- Check Kegs, replace as needed, and stage full kegs for quick change according to volume.
- Hourly bathroom checks to ensure it is stocked and clean.
- Routine trash checks to ensure that any can ¾ full can is changed (increase frequency during event days).
- Wipe and clear tables to help keep the place neat and make it inviting for the next guest to take over the table.
- Fill Crowler/Growlers upon request of customers, or the other bartenders/managers.
- Assist customers with questions on merchandise or bottles.
- Clean any beer spills from customers that may create an unsafe environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude, cheerful disposition and excitement for craft beer.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment/customer volume.
- Availability on weekends, nights, and holidays is crucial.
- Must have ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules as weekend and event days are necessary.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, and preform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists.
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
- Cicerone or other beer certifications are preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift 55lbs.
- Must be RSB Certified within 90 days of hire date.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’d like to work for Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company, relevant experience, and why you’d be a valuable addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.