JOIN THE TIOGA TRIBE!
Role: Field Sales Team Member (Central Valley)
Position: Full Time
Our brewery is base camped in Downtown Fresno, but our outside sales reach stretches from Bakersfield to the Northern tip of California. We are looking to grow our team in our home market of the Central Valley which focuses on the communities and retail establishments from Porterville to Lodi.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Helping to build Tioga-Sequoia’s outside sales and brand reputation within the community.
- Work to reach monthly and quarterly sales goals and initiatives.
- Daily/Weekly reporting and tracking of sales opportunities and accomplishments (KARMA)
- Cold calling and arranging meetings with customers/retailers targeting sales goals, samplings, and showcasing product offerings and opportunities.
- Team selling with distribution partners and/or other TS representatives.
- Organize and plan strategy for targeted retailers and events within a designated area or account list.
- Network with businesses and organizations in the area to build relationships.
- Work closely with other sales reps, event staff, and other departments on ideas and concepts that help the brewery grow.
- Stay current with industry and regional news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Must have open availability (including weekends)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Must have a clean driving record and able to drive company vehicle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as be able to be effective with time management
- Previous outside sales experience encouraged
- Able to work with tech such as, Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and other sales reporting programs
- Must be able to lift 55lbs.
- Applicant Instructions:
If you are interested in the position, please submit a resume and cover letter to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Field Sales Position (Central Valley).”
Role: Beer Garden Team Member
The Beer Garden is located in the heart of Downtown Fresno and works diligently to grow awareness of the community that is Downtown Fresno. The Beer Garden is a space for consumers to purchase Tioga-Sequoia beer, growlers, kegs and Tioga-Sequoia gear.
Tioga-Sequoia is hiring for new Beer Garden Team Members. Must be available to work Thursday-Sunday. It is considered a plus if available to work opening shifts Monday-Thursday with a start time of 12pm.
Position Objective: A Team Member would help the Beer GardenTaproom with day to day shifts and events, as well be a key part in the bigger events throughout the year (if they’re allowed within this year). We try to plan events as far ahead as possible so we would appreciate availability to assist us with bigger events to help out as needed.
Applicants Must be at least 21 years of age.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Speak enthusiastically and knowledgeably about all Tioga-Sequoia’s beers currently available.
- Pour beer flight samplers, pints, glasses, crowlers and growlers.
- Handle cash and card transactions (Operate register system)
- Stock beer garden cooler, apparel, and other supplies as needed.
- Provide the BEST customer service possible to customers.
- Keep a very clean and organized working environment.
- Assist with administrative and janitorial tasks as needed.
- Greet customers at Host stand, give clear explanation of Covid compliant requirements, and remain calm while handling a waitlist system, as needed.
- Set up the bar as directed by the Manager on Duty or Bartender.
- Wash Glassware and make sure there is always clean glassware or cups ready for Bartenders. Keep area behind the bar clean and orderly.
- Check Kegs, replace as needed, and stage full kegs for quick change according to volume.
- Hourly bathroom checks to ensure it is stocked and clean.
- Routine trash checks to ensure that any can ¾ full can is changed (increase frequency during event days).
- Wipe and clear tables to help keep the place neat and make it inviting for the next guest to take over the table.
- Fill Crowler/Growlers upon request of customers, or the other bartenders/managers.
- Assist customers with questions on merchandise or bottles.
- Clean any beer spills from customers that may create an unsafe environment.
• Must be available to work Thursday-Sunday
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Team player with a positive attitude, cheerful disposition and excitement for craft beer.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment/customer volume.
• Great organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
• Must be able to lift 55lbs.
This position will be based out of the Tioga-Sequoia Beer Garden in Fresno, CA at 745 Fulton St.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume to our team at email@example.com , or feel free to drop it by the Beer Garden during Beer Garden hours. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!